We're still here for you
With all nations having announced their roadmaps out of lockdown, please be assured we’re still here to help.
To restart services, please complete our quick ‘Resume my services’ form below and we will get things sorted for you.
Your first service will happen on or around the same time that it would usually be completed, depending on your service frequency. As you can imagine, our operations team are busy planning new routes for our drivers as businesses re-open. To make things go smoothly, please give us as much notice as possible.
We understand that some customers may be impacted by future restrictions, therefore if you wish to pause your services again, please tell us using our simple ‘Pause my services’ form.
At phs we’re constantly adapting to ensure the hygiene services we provide are being delivered in the safest way possible. We’ve taken lots of steps to keep you and your staff and customers safe in the workplace, including:
- Regular COVID-19 training for our operational staff
- All operational staff are provided with the correct PPE, in abundance
- Hand sanitiser is used before each service visit and social distancing guidance is always followed
- Our operational staff now use a trolley for speedier servicing of sanitary waste, allowing them to take it away and reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- We’ve implemented a COVID-19 business continuity plan to maintain phs services, protect staff and minimise the spread of the disease
- Having wide access windows to customer premises so we can visit as many businesses as safely as possible